1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
- Staying at home for a freaking long time? No?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- Yes normally i will, but normally i wont accomplish them too. Haaaaa!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- My neighbour? Not really close but the baby girl is just so adorable.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
- Taiwan~ and it's a disappointment i've to say.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
- Courage and PR skills.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 18th - 20th March (My b'day chalet!)
- 3rd April (Sis and bro's wedding)
- 18th June (On a overseas trip!)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I graduated from that freaking sch! But still without a job. Awww.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- No job! =.=
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- No, but my lungs seem to overwork.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- MP3! I love it. Not for the design or what, just for the primary function.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Do i have to say a name or? My sis and bro? Married?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Some good friends of mine, really worried about them.
14. Where did most of your money go?
- Clothes, shoes, mp3.. the list goes on..
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- My sis wedding and my graduation.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
- It's a long long journey..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
- I'm alot more happier! Serious!
b) thinner or fatter?
- Thinner and i hope this continues..
c) richer or poorer?
- Richer? 'Coz i did work for some time.. will have more in 2006!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- Charity? Haaaa, make more friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Gossiping? I will change that i promise.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
- Mahjong mahjong, prata also.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
- Nope, i fell in love in 2003.
22. How many one-night stands?
- Ohhh, i refuse to answer this question.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
- Maybe extreme japan, that's only program i wont bear to miss.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- Wow this is a sensitive question. Next.
25. What was the best book you read?
- My chinese novel.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- That i can't play any instruments! Haaaa, lame.
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
- Somewhere out there..
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
- Would have to be.. *music* Initial D!
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- Ouch, don't touch on that pls. My birthday celebration was a big success! Thanks to all who joined, really.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
- Good! At least i know how to wear properly lately.
32. What kept you sane?
- Just bring me a knife or a gun and i promise i won't give you nonsense.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Daniel Wu.. GACKT!
34. Who did you miss?
35. Who was the best new person you met?
- Karen! We only knew each other for a day and now we're behaving like really good friends.