Saturday, September 27, 2008

Too much wisdom can cause...

Toothache.

Hasn't been eating well the past 2 days due to the constant aching of my wisdom tooth. The back of the gum is completely swollen (all the way to the side of my neck), and i can already bite the soft swollen gums with the upper and lower wisdom tooth.

Well, I just can't join the upper row and lower row of teeth together since the gum is right in the middle. All i can do is to wait for the swell to subside which will take days/ weeks. AHHH i really don't know. I only know i wanna bite and chew food now since i've been vigorously swallowing food for the whole of 2 days.

I tried swallowing pork yesterday and it was tough. :( The brinjal that i've tried to swallow today kinda failed; i've to remove the skin before swallowing it... And yeah baked rice doesn't help too. The rice is just not soft enough and i'm practically swallowing everything without biting a single bit...! Worse of all, i'm eating like a snail. :(

Bought some Campbell soups for lunch today, supposedly to help me fill my stomach since i hadn't been able to have a good breakfast this morning. Unfortunately, the soup doesn't really help; maybe a bit, 'cause i was already feeling quite hungry even before evening could reached.

I hate porridge to the core, and i think porridge is only for those who are really sick and maybe with completely no appetite. Well, i obviously do have the appetite and i need rrrrreal food. I just simply hate the fact that i've to bite/chew them 'cause it sounds totally impossible right now.

I also can't imagine the fact that my lecture mate suggests that i take meal supplements since i can't really eat and was complaining about being hungry. Please... i need real food, not just drinks.

Anyway... there's no need to take pity of me; i'm looking for ways to consume food and i'm on medication => it better be effective! Well-well, I guess tomorrow will just be another hard day for me.

BUT.

I'm still going to KTV lor!

*************************************************************

At this point of time while i'm typing this entry, my swollen gum is protesting like mad; it feels as if little devils are participating in the grinding of my wisdom tooth!

I guess it would be a sleepness night again.

No comments: