Friday, December 08, 2006

Strict Diet

This morning i stood infront of the mirror then took a glance at my tummy, my thighs and my butt.

Ok. I've decided to go into a strict diet starting from today. But the breakfast today... nevermind! I'll start from this afternoon then. HEHE.

I've seen too many successful cases like Kierra and the rest but hey im not going to be too harsh on myself alright. Well.. being too harsh might just backfire and i know people like me with no determination really need to take one step at a time.

From now to the next 10 days (*not inclusive of Sunday) i'm not going to touch any fried food, any sweet food and I WILL TAKE LESS CARBO and one of the most important thing is that NO SOFTDRINKS NO SOFTDRINKS NO SOFTDRINKS NO SOFTDRINKS.

I know if i don't put it black and white i'm not going to be strict on myself. Maybe the next day i might feel it's okay.. i don't really look fat. Yah i always said that to myself.

The most important thing to aid during diet is MOTIVATION! Haaaaa please, give me your encouragement and don't let me lose control..

________________________________

Okay, shall blog about the pressies with pics tonight.

Till then. *wink

No comments: