Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stupid FIENDSTER

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I couldn't believe this is happening!!!

Stupid friendster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you can see who bloody viewed you and YESH!!! i viewed too many ppl that i shouldnt or THEY SHOULDN'T KNOW!!!

gosh.

I'm gonna die!!!!

OMG, what am i going to do!? I'm going to appear on their page and they will all know!!!! Shucks! I hate this!!! Damn, i'm really going to die.. really!!!

Too many ppl, just too many!

From Mr Zacky to Mr B, Mr W and some sec sch friends.. ouch!!! I'm dead! SHIT!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, can anyone help me!??!!? Can i like delete my account right now? Can they still see?? CAN?! I wish friendster can disappear now. Holy shit, i'm so deadddddd.

Pray hard that they don't go friendster now...!!!

Next month (which is tml), HOPE THEY WILL RECALCULATE THE TIMES OF VIEWING. Or i will die, really really really really really.

Gosh, i wish i can dig a hole and hide inside.

No comments: