Friday, November 30, 2007

Bangkok Trip

I must say, this business trip felt more like a travel trip! At least i'm able to go shopping on my own without having to worry about timing. :)

My hotel is only 5 minutes walk away from nana station, and it's freaking BIG and COMFY! Prefer this better than Amari, but of course, Amari still has the best buffet spread... haaaaaa.






Really nice! And i'm always happy to find a bathtub there in the bathroom :) Weeeee i love to soak in HOT water!

Went to MBK on the first day and bought mister donut :) I got the Super Ring from my house! Brought it along with me to bkk. Hehe.

I ordered some donuts for the coffee breaks and they taste good too! Wahahaha, but no one except me and brother even touch the donuts. Too sweet huh?

Next up... the dinner by Chao Phraya River, on the boat! :)

My colleagues from philippines, malaysia and another one (1/4 face) from thailand.

Nana and myself.





Pic of nana and me, taken with the two locals playing the musical instruments on the boat. HEE all so thin huh.

The pretty thai dancer, very sweet hor! She keep smiling ah, most of my guy colleagues were mesmerized by her! *faints*

That day happened to be my colleague's bday as well. Never grow up de boy! HAAAA

After the boat trip, we girls team went for a full body massage at the same old place, with very friendly staffs :)

Tadah!! 1 hr full body massage only at 270 baht; 1 hr foot massage at 250 baht! I didn't go for the 2 hour full body massage, but heard it's only at 350 baht! Should try it the next time :)

After our meeting the very next day, we went MBK for more shopping and yeah of course... the MK restaurant...!!



The soup base and the sauce is really really good! Anna and myself ordered quite a lot of food but the total bill is only 298 baht! It's like less than 7 dollars per person. Marvellous... ask ah mic and shu! They love it too... esp the soy sauce! <3<3!

Our hotel, Grand Sukhumvit Hotel by Sofitel :)

Soon then we proceed to the Chao Phraya river again for the famous festival in bkk... Loy Krathong Festival!

On da cabby, E808.

Nana Wee!

Myself!!! Haaaaa

Whoaaaaa 琳琅满目!All selling pretty cheap! Small pot at 40 baht, medium size at 60 baht.. the big one at 80 baht i guess.

We bought the small size pots, but seriously we are not sure what is it for..... haaaaaaa, tourist.

Weeee, we got in the small boat again! Waiting for the boat to bring us to the main river...



My lighted flower pot, all ready to put it into the water!


Some musical boat that happened to pass by... so cute!!


Me taken when the wind was at its strongest!

And on da way back to hotel...


Finally... the things i've bought in MBK. 2 days isn't enough, i need more stays!! Haaaaaa, no choice... shall wait for the next trip then!


Heeee, who wants to go with me the next time???

No comments: