Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Deadly

I might not be able to survive through the long and torturing interrogation by the Company.

This is partly my mistake, because I am not technically trained and tend to miss out certain technical information that is super important.

I say, this is what happen when you have a tech-idiot in the Company dealing directly with customers and engineering side.

My ex-boss is being very kind, he say he would never fault me because I’m not technical-literate, but it makes me feel super bad because I’ve spend 3 years here working as a Sales, and yet I know nuts about our product technically.

The main cause of this tech-error does not solely come from my side, because I have already forwarded all the tech drawings to my counterpart and unfortunately they did not check the dimensions properly and went ahead to build something different from customer’s request.

And yes, I’m also to be blame because I wasn’t literate enough to identify that something was wrong, even when customer highlighted their doubts to me, counterpart explained technically to me, I still went ahead to release this wrong order.

This is getting very serious, because it involved EUR 30,000 which is quite a big sum of money actually.

After analyzing this tech-error, the Company has already decided to give away this order for FREE. That also means that, who ever made this mistake is making a GRAVE MISTAKE and will definitely be tracked down after they’re finished building the new order.

I’m sure my Company works differently with some of yours, because they will never let things past; that’s why so many of my colleagues have been asked to leave or FORCED to leave.

I’m not too confident that I might be able to survive through the interrogation which will definitely take place some time later, because I expect them to be shooting me with emails and at the same time asking me to provide relevant evidence to clear my name.

This is how they work …

And I hope the mails that I have compiled will be able to help a least bit.

No comments: