Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Celebration!

Thanks for the wonderful celebration yesterday, my darlings. :)

Really appreciates your efforts, gifts and cards!



Well, someone asked me how does it feel to be 24; erm... i'm not too sure, but i think i still feel pretty young... no?

I guess you'all know it, right!?

Yea, i'm just a kid that refuse to grow up. Muahahaaaaa =X

Anyhow... it's time to share the pictures :)



On the Cab to Orchard; still very fresh and chio ah the make-up!

Then we proceed to the... KTV!













My birthday cake!! And yesh, i was very very surprised; thank you! <3<3




We tried to do the stars formation tho we only have 4 person... :)








Hope everything goes smoothly this year ahead!








Silly act instructed by Silly Jo. Haaaaaa




The dancing that they forced me to do....!! ARGH T.T

You can view the albums for more information... wahaha. It's at the photo link on my right navigation bar. =D

Then we proceed to Waraku, the Japanese Restaurant for the dinner!









Us Ceepykamx, less Esther. AIYO, WE MISS YOU ARH!

See we left a gap in the middle... the space is for you ONLY ah, sther!






The HAPPY Family!




Hee, another try.














Yummy... but too big a portion! Haaaaa!

Next up is the pictures starring ms ah mic (a human pet), being bullied by her owner.



Grabbing her by her head.




Squeezing her cheeks.




Hitting her with something and yet feeding her at the very same time. :)




Punching her when she refuse to eat.




Feeding her with sesame (a human pet's food)




And of course, WATER! HAAAAAA.

Enough of the bullying... we cam-whore instead.







All my darlings.




Our stars formation; once again.




My birthday kiss. :) SO SWEET!

Then another round of surprise!! Well, this time not too surprising because lala accidentally blurt out the plan, but it doesn't matter! =D









Our birthday cake which have to be paid by ourselves... wahahaha, what the!




Blowing off the candles! And yea, it proves that i'm rather gullible! I totally didn't know what that waiter was doing until my girls told me so. HEE.




After the super fulling dinner!




The sisters! WEEEE.

********************************************************

I was SUPER enjoying myself yesterday, and i believe you guys are feeling the same way too!

Thanks Eve and Kierra for the dinner as well~ :)

Now i can't wait for the next birthday celebration with you'all.

Loves ya~ <3<3

No comments: