Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My trip to Hong Kong

I wanna introduce my boyfriend to you'all.

Yes, i just met him during the trip to Hong Kong...

Yes, i know it's too fast...

BUT i fell in love with him almost immediately... i think this is what they meant by "Love at First Sight".

Before i show you how he looks like, i wanna let you'all know what i did during my Hong Kong Trip.
... ... ... ... ...

I had a golf game with Tiger Woods!!!! OH MAN he is great! REALLY!!! I was having a long chat with him the whole noon. His shots is totally breath-taking! You'all should have seen it with your own eyes... Awww, he really made my day. =)

Then i went for a concert in Hong Kong's "Hong Kan"; dunno what it's called in english but yea, it's a popular concert hall for the big stars. You know what's the most exciting thing??? I WAS CALLED ON STAGE!! I really couldn't believe it. I actually had a chance to go up and sing with JAY CHOU! He is great too and yes i got the chance to hug him infront of his fans! Damn lucky! =D

And yupp... it was such a coincidence that Bae Yong Jun is taking the same flight as me back to Singapore! HAAAAA, he is really good looking in person. I introduce myself and exchange namecard with him on the plane. And... i can't help it but to give him a peck on his cheek before leaving the aircraft. SURPRISINGLY HE TOTALLY WELCOME THE PECK AND HE ACTUALLY TOUCH MY HAIRRRR!! Wait till you see the photos then you know.

Everything's so cool!

And now you can see the pictures that i've yearned to show you'all:

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

The wonderful times i spent with woods. How come my ball goes sideways???

The picture i took with JAY CHOU!!! But awww look at his face, I think he don't really like me.

SO SHY! Look at his left hand! I wasn't lying at all man, he was touching my hair okkkk! And he is always smiling so happily.

Oh yah, forget to show you the picture of my boyfriend.

But i'm so afraid that i might frighten you'all.

Please don't go around telling everything about this because we wanted to keep this very very very low profile ...

Thanks and i appreciate your understanding...

Promise hor.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

My one and only... Brad Pitt. <3<3

No comments: