Thursday, February 02, 2006

CNY!

Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni ARHHHHH~ *heeee*

Okay, ppl are asking why i'm still not blogging 'cause.. there's nothing to blog about? Haaaaa. Alright, life's still the same. See, this week went by pretty fast. Compared to last week, it's like totally different light years. =d The ang-bao money i got was quite okay, not too less not too much, just nice for my trip on the 10th next week. =)

What i like about CNY is because it brings ppl together.

Had a good gathering with my cousins. We went for annually ktv session, roti prata supper, planned to watch "i not stupid too" but tickets were sold out before we could get them. Heee, but i still managed to watch it last night with my creepykamx's members. The show was not too bad, didn't cry but was somehow touched. Some parts were so exaggerating, shouldn't help but to burst out laughing. I KNOW MANY MANY EYES ARE STARING AT ME, but i didn't care. HEEE.

Anyway i lost bucks and bucks of money again this year. *roll eyes* Every year is the same man. Argh, for the black jack, i'm always getting like a "King" and a "Five" or a "Six". -__-" The next card i pick will sure be "King" again. KNS. Especially when the banker gets a blackjack or "ban-ban" which is 2 As. Money is flowing out like water! $2 per bet is still very tedious alright.

New year "good"ies doesn't really seems to be that good, i've gained like 2kgs over that 5 days. Sucks right. To me, it's possible to gain but impossible to lose. Argh, think my arms are fatty enough to feed the pigs already. =(

My son came over my house on chu-san, along with his little sisters. He's still the same, very very naughty, but still always managed to get our attention. =)

Unlike the other one. PUI.

Will post his foto soon, yea and also the foto of my little neighbour Sophia. She's just sooooo adorable.

Alright, time for beddy. I'm losing my concentration already. Haaaa, nites and i see you guys soon okie. =D

No comments: