Monday, August 20, 2007

PUKE

I vomitted twice in the morning.

All i remembered in my dream was that i was eating some buffet and i was too full to carry on eating... then out of a sudden i felt so digusted.

That's when i woke up feeling nausea and the feeling of throwing up just keep coming.

It's been a long while since i last puke. Probably in my primary school days after... my milo session? I really really hate to vomit thus i kept forcing myself to slp and pretend nothing is happening.

BUT the feeling became stronger and ....................... @#%$^%@^%#&%$ i threw up like nobody business.

It was only 5am.

Okay so i walk here walk there, trying to make the feeling go away. Ok... then it finally went off and i head back to my bed. Who knows, at around 6.30am the feeling became much stronger. It was totally unbearable and i just have to flyyy myself to the toilet.

and @#$%^&U*I @&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#$%. IT CAME OUT FROM BOTH MY MOUTH AND NOSE.

EWWWWWWWWWW.

I'll never forget the smell of last night's maggie mee.

HAAAAA... and to my SURPRISE all my colleagues are either having diahorrea or vomit like mad. Therefore, we confirm it must be from the food we had from the bbq chalet...

HAIZ.

I'm feeling much better after throwing up therefore i took a cab to come for work, since everyone is sick BUT STILL turn up for work! APPLAUSE!!!! =)

And me too.

So proud of myself!

*GRINSSS*

No comments: